Friday, April 24, 2015

Bye bye Social Media

It's been almost a month and a half and I haven't touched any form of social media. No Facebook, no Twitter, never have had an instagram account.

I'm not sure what made me stop using social media, but I can say that i've been getting a lot more work done. Instead of procrastinating papers and assignments by going on FB and Twitter, i've just been getting my work done in a timely fashion, and the quality of the work seems to be much better.

I have nothing against social media, i just grew out of it. I don't need to see what stupid quizzes or surveys my friends are taking.

If my friends want to get a hold of me, they have my phone number. Facebook wasn't the end all of communication, it was just another form of it.

I feel better without being on Facebook and other sites. I know eventually i'll probably reactivate my account, but right now i dont miss it and havent even thought about going on it since i got rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment